Why Magic Tan UK?
The Black Magic Tan Collection
There is no denying a beautiful tan makes most of us feel, confident, slimmer and more attractive. Regardless of lifestyle, age and skin type, Black Magic Tan will deliver a beautiful, look, feel, and finish on the skin and of course AMAZING colour from a gorgeous glow to a deep lustrous bronze.
Experience the difference today!
The Black Magic Tan collection contains 5 ranges all designed to deliver a different colour feel and finish on the skin so they are suitable for all skin types.: Vibe, Original, Argan and niche products; Pure Magic and Competition & Performance
“The creation of tanning solutions is a scientific process which Black Magic Tan endeavours to make as natural as possible without compromise”
Black Magic Tan contain a variety of botanical ingredients and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the skin. Ingredients vary within each collection; however, you can be assured you will always receive the finest quality product which includes a wonderful bounty of ingredients that look after your skin.
- Aloe Vera
- Argan Oil (Moroccan)
- Natural Grape Skin Extract,
- Orange Sweet (Citrus sinensis) Oil,
- Wattle Seed (Acacia aneuro) Extract,
- Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Oil.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract,
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract,
- Natural Cacao Extract,
- Green Tea Extract
- Camellia Extract
All tanning solutions are PARABEN FREE
- Non comedogenic
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is the ingredient that creates the colour change in tanning solutions. Manufactured in Australia our tanning solutions contain the highest quality, fresh DHA so the integrity of our tanning solutions are never compromised.
Animal Free Testing
Black Magic is a member of the worldwide organisation for the Peoples Ethical Treatment of Animals, PETA.
As avid animal lovers the directors of Black Magic can confidently assure clients that no animal testing has taken place during the manufacture of our products. Black Magic proudly displays the PETA symbol and agrees with the ethics of the PETA organisation
Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract contains several plant compounds, including oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPCs. OPCs are powerful antioxidants, , OPCs in grape seed extract contain 20 times the antioxidant power of vitamin E and 50 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C. The report, published in the Winter 2003 issue of "Journal of Medicinal Food," states that grape seed extract can protect the body from sun damage. The sun can damage skin by causing wrinkles, pigment changes and skin cancer
Wattle seed when applied all over the body would rejuvenate and hydrate the skin cosmetic benefits include:
- as an antioxidant, a skin conditioning and a hair conditioning agent.
- Its seeds also act as a mild to medium exfoliant in scrubs.
- It is also slightly astringent in nature and is reduce the signs of wrinkles.
- The extract of acacia victoriae is also cleansing, pore refining and anti-inflammatory.
- Its high levels of amino acids (proteins) promote youthful looking skin.
Linseed Oil Extract
Skin is made of protein and requires protein to restore its health. The omega-3 protein found in flaxseed oil smooths the appearance of wrinkles by helping to repair skin cells.
Rosemary Leaf Extract
Is a powerful anti-oxidant
Antioxidants help to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and skin toning properties. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a bevy of beautiful benefits ranging from moisturising your skin and supporting healthy collagen development to fighting off skin-damaging free radicals. Rosemary is a great addition to your skincare routine.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract is derived from leaves of Camellia sinensis Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well. It’s a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals. Green tea extract also contains the Methylxanthines that stimulates skin microcirculation and therefore positively influences the tone and health of the skin. Green tea extract can actually decrease wrinkles and also makes you look younger. Green tea extract is a good anti-inflammatory agent, reducing inflammation in the skin, and most importantly having an inhibitory action on collagenase (a collagen-reducing enzyme that breaks down collagen). Since green tea extract helps to inhibit collagenase, the topical use of green tea helps to promote the health and quantity of collagen, thereby maintaining a firm and elastic skin. In one clinical study is was shown that the skin had measurably more elastic tissue content after continuous application of a product containing green tea extract. Green tea extract appears to exert a sun protective effect by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation.
Often called ‘liquid gold’, argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the argan tree which is native to Morocco. It is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. Its properties make it particularly beneficial for the hair and skin. Not only does argan oil act as an effective moisturiser, it can also give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. Its antioxidant effect makes argan oil the ideal anti-aging product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer. People suffering from dry skin or conditions such as eczema which can leave skin raw, flaky and itchy will benefit immensely from argan oil. The vitamin E and fatty acids in argan oil are excellent for repairing damaged skin and providing it with nutrients which will prevent further dryness and irritation.
Grape Seed Oil
An incredibly strong antioxidant Grape seed oil is about 50 times stronger than antioxidants like, vitamin C and E and can also provide protection against sun damage. The linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial in skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin and help it to repair.
Vitamin E - Tocopheryl Acetate
Vitamin E is a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient with excellent moisturising ability. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects body tissue from damage caused by free radicals. Skin Care Benefits include:
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Helps to protect the skin from UV damage.
- Improves the skin texture and the moisture content in the skin.
- Reduces the severity of sunburns.
- Increases the effect of sunscreen ingredients.
- Inhibition of lipoperoxide associated skin disorders
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, or Aloe Vera as it is more commonly known, is extracted from the leaves of the Aloe plant. Aloe Vera has been used medicinally by many cultures for thousands of years. Scientists have discovered over 200 nutritional substances in Aloe Barbadensis leafs, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice can soothe skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory.
- It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties.
- Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface.
- Aloe also, contains an impressive number of vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid. These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals.These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals, dangerous compounds that cause signs of premature aging due to damaging effects on the DNA and other cell structures.
Sunflower Seed Oil
Sunflower Oil retains moisture, and in preventing the skin from drying out it helps to keep wrinkles at bay and the skin looking youthful and vibrantly healthy. It is extremely powerful at keeping away bacteria and maintaining youthful skin. Sunflower seed oil contains a rich mixture of vitamins and other natural substances that have a healthy effect on your skin and its pores. It is very good for acne sufferers, especially if the traditional acne remedies have failed. It is very high in antioxidants, particularly the antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, which prevent free radicals from damaging your skin and creating wrinkles and the appearance of premature aging
Sweet Orange Oil
Orange oil is shown to promote the production of collagen as well as increase the blood flow to the skin. It is helpful at soothing dry, irritated skin as well as acne-prone skin.
Cacao is a powerful antioxidant that contains many, many vitamins and minerals. The antioxidant ability of Cacao assists with repair to damaged skin and prevents infection. They can absorb free radicals that cause cell and tissue damage, soothes and moisturises deeply, decreases the effects of UV, enhances hydration of skin cells, improves skin density, wrinkles and reduces skin scaling. An extract of Cacao stimulates collagen and elastin production to promote healthy skin especially in cases of psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. It beautifies the skin and through its anti-oxidant activity with free radicals Cacao greatly improves the look of the skin and slows the aging process.
Squalene – Olive
- Boosts Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation.
- Helps prevent formation of “age spots.
- Heals chapped / cracked Skin.
- Antibacterial Properties.
- Permeates the skin at a rate of 2mm per second
- Helps prevent UV damage to skin.
- Helps skin to retain it’s natural oils.
- Speeds the healing of skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Imparts relief to dehydrated, and ultra-sensitive, skin.
- Softens the most rough-textured skin, leaving no oily residue.
- Helpful in counteracting conditions of eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative skin.
- Highly Stable against oxidation.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.